I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Labyrinth

on January 06, 2009


I found a copy of the 1986 movie, Labyrinth. David Bowie looked really gay in that film. Ewe. What up with the bad hair and shoulder pads?

Jennifer Connelly, on the other hand, was so so pretty. Tsk. Tsk. It's a pity they don't make babies like her anymore. Haha!


Worm: Allo.
Sarah: Did you say hello?
Worm: No, I said allo, but that's close enough.

Well, what I really mean is, I hope that they make movies like this again --take us back to a time when Lindsay Lohan is NOT beautiful.. and people made movies because they wanted to entertain people much more than they want to make a huge profit out of it.


Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)