I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Vanessa Paradis

on December 07, 2008

Now I remember where I first saw Vanessa Paradis i.e. the luckiest (and most hated) girl in the world for snagging a certain Johnny Depp and giving him two gorgeous kids.



She looked prettier when she was younger --way prettier. Recent photos of her doesn't have any trace the Coco Chanel beauty that she was. She looks harassed nowadays, not to mention reeaally old. She has a great voice though --but don't be fooled, I still hate her. Haha!

For what it's worth, she must really be a good woman because bad boy Johnny reformed and stayed with her all those years. Whatever makes you happy Mr. Sparrow!


Love,
Nobe



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)