I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

My Pregnant Pauses

on September 15, 2008

Guess what happened today? I remembered Irene Tuazon's blog after about less than a year of blogging (and surfing) hiatus due to a couple of house transfers and my overrated pregnancy.

She's one of the very few people I met on the net in my early blogging years. It's amazing how I can still memorize her URL after all these years. One of the few things I can remember is that she calls herself a "looney wife", which as you all know, is a term that's really close to my heart. LOLz.

FYI, this is how her blog header looks like.



.. and this is how she looks like.


I don't know if she still remembers me though. :)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)