I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Martha Cecilia

on September 22, 2008

I already admitted to having a flourishing jologs life, right?

Maintaining 2, uh no, 3 english blogs and working for two callcenters in the span of 2 years became a little too much for me so I decided to channel myself into something uniquely Filipino.

I used to think that reading tagalog pocketbooks are only for uneducated housemaids or lonely domestic helpers. Brrr, I don't even know how to say it without sounding offensive, because I truly respect them for all the hard work they do. Moving on..

Jologs or not, I'm gonna keep on reading. Hell, I even had the audacity to put my real name and personal picture on my favorite author's website! LOLz.



FYI, This is how she looks like.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)