I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Paypal

on September 14, 2008

I have here two widgets I use on my blogs and on my spammer posts (guilty!) since I started a love-hate relationship with paypal.

I was surprised to see a number of people register under my name. I just hope they make a lot of $200 deposits though, so I could get my $1 for each of them. Whoever said that it's easy to make money online?


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.



I got zero, nada, on the donations part though. I guess people's money are better off with the salvation army than with me. I get that. LOLz.

I labeled this donation button with "buy me a bear" because I drinking coffee will probably trigger a nervous breakdown. Yes, that's how sensitive I am to it.

Boohoo, it runs in the blood.








I'm not losing hope though. I'm patiently waiting for any one of my readers to get really really depressed, decide to drink a huge bucket of beer and click on the donate button. LOLz.

The chances of this happening is as thin as air, but I'm not losing hope. Ha!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)