I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Date with an Angel

on September 06, 2008

I cannot explain in so many words how much I want to hug the makers of youtube. I'm thinking that it is the best thing mankind ever invented (well, next to pringles course).

You see, "Date with an angel" is one of my all time favorite movies. It was made in 1987 so finding a copy of it is like finding a needle in a one acre haystack.

Then youtube comes along..

NOTE: I think Phoebe Cates is one of the most beautiful women ever to grace the silver screen but she looked like a housemaid on this one. Thanks to standing side by side with the lovely Emanuelle Beart, who played the angel.




On the downside, this post makes me feel really old. LOLz.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)