I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Desert Shadows

on September 05, 2008

I think my lazy butt is never going to be able to live in the desert for longer than 45 minutes. I don't know but I just don't appreciate the idea that it's always going to be summer where I'm at. A hot Filipino afternoon is already unbearable for me, considering that I am living in a tropical country.

I'm seriously trying to understand why people who live in the desert choose to stay than migrate to a colder climate. The oil is just sooo not worth it.

Here's another one of those cool pictures I found on a couple of days ago. It reminds me of the desert and how I would prefer being a snowball in hell than being an Arab (no offense) or something.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)