I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Dear Iago, Pagerank 2

on October 24, 2008

I went to a pagerank checker site the other day and got the surprise of my life when I found out that my Dear Iago, blog already has a few google notches on it's sleeve.. pagerank 2 to be exact. Woohoo! I'm so happy!

Ok, it's no big deal, yeah.. but for a non-problogger like me, it's bigger than mankind going to Mars. I will crush anyone who tries to rain on my parade. Intiendes?




Of course! I placed my new badge of honor on my homepage a few milliseconds later. Whoever said I won't? LOLz.


Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Medusa said...

^_^ hehe ty for the visit at http://bandagedknee-beck.blogspot.com (if u still remember..? :P) ^_^ hey great blogs u have.. :) i was on both of ur blog.. :) keep it up.. ! ^_^

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)