I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

IN UNISON

on August 07, 2006

Early in the morning I put breakfast at your table
And make sure that your coffee has its sugar and cream
Your eggs are over easy, your toast done lightly
All thats missing is your morning kiss
That used to greet me.

Now you say the juice is sour
It used to be so sweet
And I cant help but to wonder
If youre talking bout me.
We dont talk the way we used to talk
Its hurting so deep

Ive got my pride
I will not cry
But its making me weak.

Im not your Superwoman
Im not the kind of girl that you can let down
And think that everythings okay
Boy, I am only human

an officemate sang this as punishment for her tardiness.

amazingly, all the women in the room sang with her in unison.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)