I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

OF ALL THE LINES

on May 08, 2006

Mr. Darcy: ...And what am I to call you when I'm cross? Mrs. Darcy?
Lizzie: No, you may only call me Mrs. Darcy when you're completely, perfectly and incandesantly happy.
Mr. Darcy: And how are you this evening, Mrs. Darcy?

[kisses Elizabeth's forehead]

Mr. Darcy: ...Mrs. Darcy...

[kisses her cheek]

Mr. Darcy: ...Mrs. Darcy...

[kisses her nose]

Mr. Darcy: ...Mrs. Darcy...

[kisses her other cheek]

Mr. Darcy: ...Mrs...

[his voice, a whisper, fades out, and he draws Elizabeth closer to him as she leans in and he kisses her]

of all the lines, of all the moments, of all the scenes, in all the world.. why did they have to edit this out from the DVD copy i bought?!? (curse! curse! curse!)


Pride and Prejudice Movie Quotes

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)