I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

a Random Neighbor

on March 19, 2009

A random neighbor of ours knocked on our door at about 6 o’clock in the morning. She told me that she was scheduled to give birth in a few months and she really needs money. She asked us if we will be kind enough to lend her some. She promised to pay it in a few months time and with ten percent interest.


I was shocked by her boldn
ess because I didn’t even know her first name. I only recognize her face every time she walks by the house. I told her that I didn’t have anything to offer her. It is true that I didn’t have money at that time and I won’t lend her even if I had.

I was concerned about the baby inside her but she was pretty scarly. The fact that she trespassed out gate to enter our compound was odd enough. I told her to get
cash advance from somebody else.

Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)