I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Web Hosting Choice

on February 20, 2009

Now that this blog has already turned three years older, I’ve been contemplating on getting my own domain name. I know, I’m already a couple of years too late but I have to qualify that I’ve only been blogging actively the past couple of months. I didn’t want to waste money back then on a lazy blog. I was busy working in a call center at that time and it was really impractical to maintain a blog that I hardly even visit.




Now that I am a stay-at-home business mom, I have more time to update my blog and earn money online. The internet is a great big place with a lot of scam sites that could take advantage of anyone. What web host should I choose.

It’s a good thing that I found a website which provides me with a comprehensive list of web hosting choices sites that provide the best webhosting services. I was always planning to go for godaddy.com because I’ve been hearing that a lot of bloggers are already using it. Then, I saw this website and realized that I have a lot more options than I thought.

I'm talking about, www.webhostingchoice.com

Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)