I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Scarlett & Rhett

on January 29, 2009



"If you'd have to do it all over again you'd do it no differently. You're like the thief who isnt the least bit sorry he stole, but terribly, terribly sorry he's going to jail."

"Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments, my dear Scarlett - I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy. But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past, the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling. A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred... dare I name it? Can it be love?"

"You should be kissed and often - by someone who knows how." (Aaaaaaw)

"Heaven help the man that ever really loves you." (wrong choice of words Rhett)

No one knows the inner workings of Katie Scarlett O'hara as well as Rhett Butler does. These two deserve each other. They are both adorably cruel, selfish and evil. LOLz.

Love,
Nobe

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)