I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Lore & Empoy

on January 30, 2009

Aaaaahh weddings! Is there anything more beautiful? My high school pal and perennial nice girl (hehe), Lorena, tied the knot a few weeks ago.. and as always, I am the last to know since I live miles and miles away from civilization. My goodness, I haven't seen her in 12 years and she's still a friend, yes, thanks to friendster! Hahaha!

Well, after some serious heartache, God really picked her up and put her in a higher place-- with a better person. Now she smiles and laughs as if everything makes perfect sense.


lore and empoy from Mayad Studios on Vimeo


It's true what they say, that the bride will look the prettiest on her wedding day. The perennial nice girl is glowing!

Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)