I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Everything Homemade

on December 10, 2008


I was pissed off at the Jollibee crew for not calling me back about my son’s birthday. I didn’t feel like an important customer so I decided to hold the party at home, with only my mom, aunt and cousin to work on everything i.e. the two flavored spaghetti (don’t ask), the children’s giveaways, the invitations and pretty much everything in between. Goodness! I was tired as a cow after everyone went home.

My self-centeredness backfired and "everything homemade" plan backfired on me. The party ended up being more expensive than the Jollibee party we rejected earlier. We had to get a cash advance that, of course, we are still paying until now. Hahaha!


Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)