I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Closet Writer

on October 28, 2008

CONFESSION: I am a closet writer. Not that it's a big deal or anything but I write stories and anonymously post them on the internet under an alias.

Now my husband knows my secret. He accidentally read a text message from one of my "internet friends" and is so happy about his recent discovery. Grr! Now he calls me by that goodness gracious pen name everytime I sit too long in front of the computer.


All I wanted was to release my inner turmoil and be forgotten. All that childish teasing makes me want to strangle that damn husband of mine. (curse! curse!)


Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Frances said...

Is it Vivien Leigh? Or Scarlet O'Hara? =)

i am nobe. said...

@frances: none of the above. but close. hahaha!

let me keep it to myself. it's not that biga secret in our household though. damn that husband of mine! LOLz.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)