I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Chuck Bass!

on November 01, 2008

To avoid the risk of sounding like a sex starved school girl, I will start by simply saying that I love watching Gossip Girl. Aside from Herroes and CSI: Miami, it's the only series that caught my very short attention span.

Ok, this is when I lose all my composure. I EFFING LOVE CHUCK BASS! --and obviously, 95% of the whole female population do too. LOLz.

I haven't felt this way for any TV character since, what, Kenshin Himura? Ok, I take that back. I forgot. Kenshin is not human. LOLz.






I don't know, there's just be something awfully special about someone who can make attempted rape and red slacks look sexy. Seriously, what would Gossip Girl be without him?


Love,
Nobe


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)