I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

Google Pagerank

on July 23, 2008

The google page rank of this blog is, let me guess, zero? Actually its already pageranked 2/10! Yipeee! Im going to do my happy dance!

I don't know how they come up with the rankings and all, but one thing's for sure.. it takes a lot of effort (and a lot of time) to move one notch higher.

Check your own blogs pagerank with that tool below. Goodluck!





Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:




This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


Here's what I'm bitchin' about. Hehe.


Free PageRank Checker




Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google rates a website of gives a website PR for different reasons. One is for the amount of linkbacks to the website which is the common knowledge, another is the uniqueness of the content.

By the way you just commented on my post on VividLamp. I'm Louie and I'm part of the VividLamp team. I also have my own blog. orangeinks dot com . Visit us again and thanks for the comment and the visit. I do have to apologize to you. The administrator deleted your comment because it's not relevant to the post I made. Please please try to give comments that are related to the post.

Anyway, you have a very interesting blog here. :) Cheers!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)