I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

WILL DEFINE ME

on April 08, 2006

A M O R, the way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost
farrah, You will harvest the seed that you have planted,
PhOeBe, Mom & Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three,
sarah, Mi padre divino, bendice por favor a a mis llamadores hoy, Amen
april, shigatzu --> happiness is a matter of choice
kRiShNa, we all make mistake while learning
LEXIE, ?importa si estamos en la misma longitud de onda o no?
KERRY, God sends miracles everyday,We just have to train our eyes to be aware of them!
[JIM], Impression can be change character is permanent
josh, inday wa napd tay tingganay.L8ly mn gd cge lng kag pangay.
Tess, The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's.
the mysterious way, i believe that not everyone is at my level
frank, encourages making love not war
audrey, its not who i am underneath but what i do that defines me.
roda may, for every minute that you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness,
ronie, WANTED: slippers lost at the ball last night. If found, please return to me. thanks
martha, you laugh because i'm different, i laugh becasue you're all the same,


my thoughts, my words, my deeds.. will define me.


Friendster Blog, March 16, 2006 at 08:36 PM

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)