I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANT

on April 04, 2006

Women are like apples on a tree,
the best ones are at the top.
Men don't want to reach for the good ones,
because they are afraid of fallin' & gettin' hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples below..
Aren't good but easy.
Apples on top think that something is wrong with them,
when in reality they are the best.
They just have to wait for the right man to come,
One who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.


a couple of years ago, one of my starcraft playmates told me that i was like an apple.. but it was only a couple of months ago that i realized what it actually meant. :)

Friendster Blog, December 13, 2005 at 02:46 PM

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)