I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

TONE DEAF TUNE

on April 07, 2006

Sometimes I wonder
How I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cause sometimes it seems

Like this world's closing in on me,
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in

I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you, baby And everything's alright
everything's alright
When I see you smile I can face the world, oh oh
you know I can do anything
When I see you smile I see a ray of light, oh oh
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile Oh yeah
baby when I see you smile at me
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that I ever knew
And when the rain is falling I don't feel it
'cause you're here with me now
And one look at you baby Is all I'll ever need
you're all I'll ever need
Chorus Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in

I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you baby
And everything's alright, everything's alright So right...

WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE, BAD ENGLISH

a classmate, who appeared to ignore me for the longest time, suddenly sat in front of me in physics class and gave me this crumpled piece of yellow pad with lyrics on it -- while singing the whole song in tone deaf tune.

i wanted to thank him, but he already left the table.

Friendster Blog, January 31, 2006 at 07:28 PM

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)