I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

THE ONE YOU LOVE

on April 08, 2006

are you gonna stay with the one who loves you? Or are you going back to the one you love?


jaycee says:to the one i love
JaneT says:
the one sho loves methats my final decision
martha says:
going back
jade~21 says:
im going to fgo with the one i love and of course he also loves me!
april says:
the one i loveso what are the sanctions
ctc_ivy@hotmail.com says:the hu loves meits hard to let sum1 love uand it is easier to learn to luv sum1hu luvs u
jaymee says:
the one who loves youit may be selfish......but you will learn to love the person by and by
elaine says:
i will always stay for all the people i love even how far i am, i will always be there for the people who loves me.... and i will stay forever (the whole me) with the person i love most ( as long as he loves me and wants me to be with him)
ctc_audrey says:
id choose d one hu loves me. as long as theres physical attraction.ma-develop ra baya ang girl basta gukdon.
sunshine says:
the one i love
charles simon says:
probably the one i love....
judy says:
i chose the lattereven though u'l go back 2 d 1hu loves uit's possible na u won't b happybetter sa love mo
Daniel says:
goin back to the one i love
ronie says:
ako, i'm gonna stay with the one who loves mei think i can love him back in due time
Leigh says:
i dont know dont ask me that question
chelsea says:
its case to case basiswat if kung d nako love sang akon naluyagan?
trisha says:
someone's gonna cry if they know they lost u..
aLLy says:
dats a tough question.... im also confused w/ dat. to be safe ill follow my heart...
A M O R says:
stay with the one who loves me
Alison says:
i think neither of the options will work, you'll not gonna be happy if only one person has love in a relationship i'll just wait for the right time when I can love and the person will love me in return
ctc_kurt says
:
the one who loves me is the one i loveso im gonna stay


this is actually what people talk about on lazy friday mornings at the office. LOLz.


Friendster Blog, March 09, 2006 at 05:00 PM

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)