I am pen. I am paper. I am Nobe.

blogging since March 2006.

Subscribe

MUCH BETTER WORLD

on April 07, 2006

Dear God:

Are you really invisible or is it just a trick? - Lucy

Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or wasit just an accident? - Norma

Instead of letting people die ang haveing to make new ones,why dont you just keep the ones you got now? - Jenae

In bible times did they really talk that fancy? - Jennifer


I am Amearican. What are you? - Robert

Thank you for the baby brother, but what i prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

If we come back as something please dont let me be Jennifer Horton becasue i hate her. - Denise

If you give me genie lamp like Alladin, I will give youanything you want except my money or my chess set. - Raphael

Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year. - Peter

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if theyhad their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry

I want to be just like my daddy when i get big but not with so much hair all over. - Sam

I keep waiting for Spring but it never come yet. Dont forget. - Mark

You dont have to worry about me. I always look both ways. - Dean

I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions. - Ruth M.

I think about you sometimes even when im not praying. - Elliot

I bet it is very hard for you to love everybody in the whole worls. Thereare only 4 people in our family and i can never do it. - Nan

If you watch in church in Sunday i will show you my new shoes. - Mickey D.

I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible. - Chris

We read Thomas Edison made light but in Sunday school they saidyou did it. So i bet he stoled your idea. Sincerely, Donna

If you let the dinasor not extinct we would not have a country.You did the right thing. - Jonathan

I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well i just want you to knowbut i am not just saying that becasue you are God. - Charles

seriously, if children didnt grow up to be 20, 30, 40 year olds, this could have been a much better world.

Friendster Blog, January 12, 2006 at 07:01 PM

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)